domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Master Marksman

Por cuestiones que aún no comprendo, esta entrada será escrita en inglés.

He appeared a few days ago. Silently, stealthily, deadly. At least, that's what I perceived of him when he first arrived. I have seen his face once, only when he arrived and, for some reason I still don't understand, presented himself. Tall and silent, with a strong jaw and a shadow. Steel blue eyes, fair skin, and golden hair. He had a bow with him, a bow with which he claimed to have ended many lives. His voice was cold and distant, and his eyes just seemed inhuman. I haven't seen him since that day, but I know he's been lurking around. It's as if he's chasing me, learning my movements and waiting for the right time to strike. I'm not sure if I should be worried or thrilled.

I don't comprehend him much, but I do know some things about him. He seems to be a charmer, which should be quite good in his environment, but I think there's something else to it. He just seems... Twisted. His actions seem calm and collected, but I somehow feel there's a huge storm raging inside of him. I've sometimes heard him practicing with his bow somewhere at the distance, but it might just have been the wind. I hardly hear his arrows flying through the air to hit those targets he made himself. My mind is telling me to be careful around him. However, I can't help it. There's an odd curiosity that just compels me to understand why he does what he does.

I wonder how many people have died by his arrows. He seems to be good at what he does; otherwise he wouldn't be around here without a care in the world. I think he's looking for something here. Maybe an alliance? I can't be sure. All I know is I have to be careful around him.

I don't want to find an arrow through my head.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario